“Shorter segments of instruction are better than longer ones, and learners remember more when they are involved in the learning” (Bowman)
This program will equip you to uncover learning needs and then design and deliver appropriate coaching and training sessions in your workplace. Suitable for new managers and those wanting to up skill. We cover the importance of adult learning principles and the need to teach in a variety of ways to cater for different learning styles. Hands on exercises provide plenty of practice and appropriate feedback to all participants.
- Understanding adult learning principals
- Providing coaching v training
- Designing program structure and purpose
- Delivering content and activities
- Questioning for participation
- The importance of pre and post course programs