“Personality styles are the language of observable behaviour. Our style can tell us a great deal about how we are motivated, environments we prefer, our greatest fears, how we communicate and how we like others to communicate with us.” (DISC)
Using the internationally accepted assessment tools DISC, MYER BRIGGS, NLP (Nero linguistic programming) and EI (Emotional Intelligence) these programs explore different personality types, behaviours, and cognitive styles and emotions that affect the workplace. Participants gain knowledge and skills that equip them to better understand themselves and others while learning tolerance of difference. Ideal for individuals and teams.
- Understanding the DISC model
- Profiling with Myer Briggs
- Using Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Increasing Emotional Intelligence
- Exploring different personality types
- Understanding different behaviours