“A worker who can envision the whole cathedral and who has been given responsibility for constructing his own portion of it is far more satisfied and productive than the worker who sees only the granite before him.”(Carlzon)
Including all parts of the process from recruitment and selection through induction, feedback, coaching, counselling, to the discipline tool, these programs are ideal for new managers charged with achieving through others. The knowledge and skills gained are also a great refresher for experienced managers experiencing generational change in the workplace.
- The importance of recruitment and selection
- Planning and implementing an induction process
- Using feedback models
- Practising coaching and counselling techniques
- Understanding discipline and dismissal processes
- Improving appraisals and review meetings