“Creating a culture of collaboration can boost communication in your company, can add to team productivity, and can give each individual working on a project a sense of ownership over his or her company’s work.” (Roberts)
Based on the best seller, Fish, these programs explore the different cultures that exist in different organisations and equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to design and experience a culture of their choosing. Ideal for teams wanting to improve the quality of their working environment.
- Identifying your organisational culture
- Changing the culture in the workplace
- Exploring cultural effects on productivity
- Understanding cultural implications and their effects
- Visiting culture theories and models
- Discussing research into organisational culture and relevant findings