“Everyone knows that not all change is good or even necessary. But in a world that is constantly changing, it is to our advantage to learn how to adapt and learn something better.” (Johnson)
Based on the best seller, Who Moved My Cheese, these programs explore the process and pain of personal and organisational change and equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to cope while moving forward. Ideal for all personnel planning/experiencing change in the workplace.
- Planning organisational change
- Managing change in the workplace
- Communicating change to your team
- Coping with change at work
- The pain of personal and professional change
- Change theories and models