“Marketing is not just about creating an emotional response. The focus needs to be on emoti-suasion i.e. the benefit, rather than emotional response i.e. the fleeting reaction to a stimulus.” (Hallward)
Based on the text â€˜Ads that Workâ€™ by Diana Stowers, these programs are focused on effectively communicating with your existing and potential customers through deliberately crafted advertising. The strengths and weaknesses of all media available to deliver your message are considered and discussed without bias. Participants learn how to create ads that work, critique their own and others ads and learn how to optimise the return on your marketing investment. Ideal for all personnel charged with marketing your business.
- Identifying your target market
- Deciding a marketing strategy
- Creating a marketing plan
- The importance of market research
- Applying and reviewing the Plan
- Media choices, strengths and weaknesses