“Emails are eternal. As soon as we have sent one, we have instantly created four copies: one on our own PC, one on our server, one on our recipient’s server, and a fourth on our recipient”(Cole)
Email communications are important and sometimes risky! Poor grammar, spelling and punctuation is rife and unintentional rudeness is common. If you are able to manage company emails more effectively, this will provide your business with that all important competitive edge. By educating employees as to what can and cannot be said in an email, you can protect your company from possible liability issues.
- Personal v professional communication
- The correct use of cc and bcc
- Using appropriate language
- Understanding legal implications
- Managing your inbox
- Remembering courtesy on line