“A thinking system based on argument is excellent just as the front left wheel of a car is excellent. There is nothing wrong with it at all. But it is not sufficient.” (De Bono)
Based on the proven De Bono process, Six Thinking Hats, these programs explore the need to think clearly, thoroughly and innovatively at all levels of the organisation. Participants become more productive, focused and mindfully involved with the knowledge and skills gained. Ideal for those wanting to improve individual and organisational thinking.
- Practising the â€˜six thinking hatsâ€™ model
- Exploring strategic thinking processes and outcomes
- Understanding SWOT analysis applications
- Visiting the Johari Window model
- Discussing the Maslow Pyramids
- Applying the Pareto Principle