“Why is customer service so important? Because whether you’re selling pizzas or professional services, your business is not about you. It’s about the people you serve.”(Blanchard)
Suitable for all staff at all levels, these programs compare the good, the bad and the ugly customer service experiences shared by the participants. Using a variety of industries we explore ways in which the service could have been improved in order to achieve the outcomes required by both parties, i.e. business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Understanding customer service v customer satisfaction
- Handling complaints and difficult customers
- Servicing internal v external customers
- Discussing Moments of Truth
- Developing assertiveness skills
- Building loyalty and repeat business